Cancellation, Exchange, and Refund Policy
We do not permit refunds, exchange, and returns as an option due to changing your mind about the product purchased on the Site. Refunds, exchange, and returns will only be issued subject to approval for the valid reasons mentioned below:
- defects in design, materials, and workmanship.
- unsatisfactory quality or fit for the purposes for which they are intended.
- the products being past their expiry dates at the time of delivery.
- Incorrect products delivered compared to ordered products.
- Refunds will be done only through the original Mode of Payment.
Refunds, exchange or replacement will only be offered to the same person who originally purchased the products on the Site and the Site may ask for further identification.
We only offer replacement of faulty, damaged, unsatisfactory quality, expired or incorrect products within 10 days from the date of the receipt of your written replacement request, which shall be submitted by you on the same day (within 24 hours) you received your order and discovered the faulty/incorrect product. In this case, we will replace it for you free of charge. You shall provide pictures of damaged/faulty, unsatisfactory quality, expired or incorrect products with your written replacement/return request delivery.
Outlined Conditions Relating to Refunds:
1. In any case where the Site has approved a refund on the product purchased on the Site, valid matching photographic I.D of the person who purchased the product will be required. The person who purchased the product and the person asking for the refund have to be the same person.
2. The Site will not issue a refund based on the customer providing wrong registration information during the register process, which does not match their photographic I.D. when asking for a refund.
3. In any case, where the Site has approved a refund, we will only refund in the same form of currency and method of purchase (cash or card) used for the purchase. For example, if the item was purchased with a credit card, credit will be issued to that same card. We offer a refund, within ten (10) days for credit card purchase and fourteen (14) days for cash from the date of the receipt of your written refund/return request, provided that the goods are in their original, unopened and unused condition as per below mentioned standards:
4. - in their original box, include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
• The Site will not issue any charges if the order has not been dispatched for delivery yet.
• You shall notify us in writing about cancelling your order on the same day of placing the order and before the order has been dispatched. (before the courier partner initially reaches out to you – usually VIA SMS)
• Orders for UAE can still be cancelled free of charge on the same day or before the order has been collected by our courier partner company.
• Orders for the GCC can be cancelled free of charge on the same day of the order being placed.
• Our courier will contact you to arrange the delivery. At this time, you shall inform them if you wish to cancel. Once delivery is confirmed, the order cannot be cancelled. If a cancellation has been done after confirming delivery with the courier, we will process a refund and 10% administration charge will be deducted from the total invoice value in case of credit card payment. If you selected cash on delivery payment method and confirmed the delivery with the courier, you will have to pay delivery charge of AED 18 to our courier partner company directly when they do delivery to you and return of the order at the same time (UAE)
Personal information we collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
All credit/debit card details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented, or leased to any third parties.
The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
How do we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing your Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use WIX to power our online store--you can read more about how WIX uses your Personal Information here: https://www.wix.com/about/privacy.
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt-out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt-out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Do not track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
House Of Niche L.L.C
Dubai, United Arab Emirates